FROM AED 300A visit to Atlantis Aquaventure in the heart of the imposing Atlantis, The Palm Resort promises you experiences beyond any waterpark you’ve ever been to. From heart-racing slides to the lazy river and private beach relaxations, this premier water park in Dubai has everything to make your holiday both thrilling and memorable.
Fantastic Water Experiences for Every Preference
Atlantis Aquaventure is packed to brim with attractions and experiences ideal for adrenaline-seekers, marine enthusiasts, families, and little ones alike. Besides endless access to its rides, slides and Shark lagoon experiences, you can learn about marine biology and enjoy complimentary entry to the resort’s top attractions such as the 700-meter-long Adventure Beach and Surf's Up – the ultimate wave rider attraction.
Exciting Adventures for Adults and Kids Alike
Thrill seekers can hit daredevil kind of rides and attractions such as the Leap of Faith, Poseidon’s Revenge and Master Blast water coasters. If you’re looking to have utmost water fun with loads of frenzy twists and turns, be sure to take to Aquaconda, Zoomerango and Slitherine, which is the world’s first dual slide. It’s an all-age facility means it’s ideal for your little ones as well, thanks to Splasher with some cool kid-exclusive games, slides and climbing structures.
Discover Dubai’s Mystifying Side
This is possible as your Aquaventure Super Pass offers access to Lost Chamber Aquarium! It is not only home to over 65,000 aquatic exotic creatures but also an exponential powerhouse of snorkeling and diving training with exclusive completion certificates. So what better way to have unlimited dose of fun, laughter, and family time in Dubai?
- It’s one of the region’s largest water parks.
- It’s a part of the impressive ever Atlantis, The Palm Hotel, located on the crescent of the iconic palm-shaped Palm Jumeirah island.
- Apart from Aquaventure Water Park, your ticket covers access to the Lost Chambers Aquarium and the 700-meter-long Adventure Beach.
- Experience a mix of super daring, milder and kid-exclusive rides, slides and attractions within the water park.
- The water park’s daredevil experiences take form of Leap of Faith, Master Blast and Poseidon’s Revenge.
- Opportunity to be part of a variety of thrilling marine activities such as Ray Feeding, Shark Snorkeling and Diving.
- You can further fly high over the park with the Atlantean Flyer zip line and experience the exhilarating ever wave rider fun with Surf’s Up.
- As you step into the Lost Chambers Aquarium, discover the mythical city of the Lost City of Atlantis.
- There are also 65,000 marine animals on display here.
- Location Address - The Crescent, Palm Island, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- The Pick up will be arranged from Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than centrally located Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers are available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers may be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Opening Hours - 09:45 am To 05:30 pm (Everyday).
- Note : Atlantis Aquaventure high season tickets will be valid only from 9th Jan to 2nd April & from 24th April to 28th Aug, 2022.
- Hotel transfers (If option selected)
- Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass
- Enjoy unlimited access to Aquaventure Water Park
- Get unlimited access to Adventure Beach
- Atlantis Aquaventure Combo
- Make the most of its mix of heart-racing
- and kid-specific rides with Entry to the Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Lost Chamber Aquarium
- See over 65000 distinct marine animals
- Chances to see marine experts dive and feed sharks
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation Policy In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable. Child Policy Children below 1.2 metres height & below 7 years will be considered as child and charged child rate. Children age under 3 years will be allowed free of charge. Children 8 years and above 1.2 metres height will be considered as adult and charged adult rate.