FROM AED 2500
Our diverse Skydive Dubai packages offer you the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to indulge in one of the world’s most exciting adventure sports. Just select from Gyrocopter or Tandem Skydive flights and feel the absolute rush of free-fall at a speed of more than 120 miles / hour. And the best thing is that it gives you the most unobstructed views over Dubai’s iconic marvels across the Palm Island, JBR Beach, and Dubai Marina.
Get Expert Training with All Essential Equipment Provided
Following an effective briefing and explanation by a certified Skydive instructor, you’ll board the plane from our drop zone at the Palm or Desert Campus (near Margham), while being immaculately suited up with harness, helmet, goggles, and jumpsuit.
Feel the Real Sensation of Flying
Yes, sky diving in Dubai realizes your dream of flying. As the aircraft soars and reaches the perfect altitude of about 13,000 feet, it’s time to exit the plane. Experience the spine-chilling free-fall for full 60 seconds, just before your instructor pull the chord and deploy the parachute.
Have Utmost Comfort and Safety
With the most advanced equipment and parachutes (maintained as per the strict Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) standards), you can be assured of an absolutely safe sky diving experience. In a rare situation if your instructor is not able to activate the parachute, you needn’t have to worry as AAD (Automatic Activation Device) will do this job for you.
Enjoy Fantastic Views & Take Home Striking Pictures
High-end safety features let you unworriedly experience the absolute quietude of gliding along the air and take in unremitting aerial views of Dubai’s fantastic sights every direction. As the experience comes to an end, return home with memories of a lifetime! Be sure to collect the fabulous pictures and videos as a keepsake of this splendid adventure.
- It’s the ultimate activity in Dubai to realize your dream of flying.
- Conquer or overcome your fear as you jump off the aircraft from an exhilarating height of up to 13,000 feet.
- Experience free-fall for full one minute at 120 miles / hour.
- Treat yourself with the most unparalleled and unobstructed views of the palm-shaped island, JBR Beach, etc.
- Select one of these two locations for your aerial adventure of a lifetime: the Palm Drop Zone or the Desert Drop Zone.
- With the most advanced safety measures plus a certified instructor always by your side, it’s an absolutely safe activity.
- Flexibility to choose from two skydive options: Gyrocopter (the Palm) and Tandem Skydive (available both in the Palm and the Desert).
- Finally, take home the fantastic pictures of your extraordinary air-borne adventure.
- Pick up from your Hotel (If Private Transfer option selected)
- Gyrocopter Flight over the Iconic Palm and Burj Al Arab area (If Option Selected) - There is no Sky Dive in this option
- Enjoy Tandem Skydive from a whopping height of 13
- 000 feet ((If Option Selected))
- Free-fall for 60 seconds at 120 miles / hour
- Get incomparable views over Burj Al Arab
- Palm Islands and other main sights of Dubai
- Accompanied by an expertly trained instructor
- Pictures and videos of Skydive experience
- Top-notch safety measures provided
- Drop off at your Hotel (If Private Transfer option selected)
Terms & Conditions
- Pregnant women are not allowed for this activity.
- The Person must be 18 years of age or older on the day of the tandem skydive at both the dropzones.
- Women should weight 90 Kg or below and Men should weight 100 Kg or below for Tandem Skydive Flight.
- If a person is 60 years old or older on the day of the Skydive, a doctor's certificate will be needed before skydiving if any client suffers from or has previously suffered from any of the medical conditions.
- A person must be 17 years old on the day of the Flight.
- A person must weight 105 Kg or below for Gyrocopter Flight on the day of the Flight.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Children under 11 years will be considered as infant and entry will not be permitted.
- Children between age 11 to 17 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 17 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- For Sky Dive Tandem, the guest has to be 18 years and above. Below 18 years are not allowed for this tour.